Services | Roofing | Roofing Maintenance and Repair Services
Roofing Maintenance and Repair Services
Available Roofing Services Include:
Click on the tabs below to learn more about each service.
Patch & Repair: Take advantage of maintenance crews ready to repair your roof and other building services.
- Access to roofing and maintenance services
- 24/7 emergency and non-emergency leak repairs
- Flashing repairs and installation
- Drain and curb installation
- Roof cleaning and maintenance
- Joint sealing and repair
Restoration: Help prolong the life of structures and postpone replacement for years with restoration coatings.
- Cost-effective solution that also complies with building codes
- No tear off which eliminates landfill issues and high costs
- Reflective roof surfaces helps reduce energy consumption
- Keep your building warm in the winter and cool in summer
- Includes patching, repairing and maintenance all-in-one
- Provides a strengthening shield
Roof Maintenance Programs: Roofing experts will plan and prioritize your program after thoroughly inspecting your roof.
- Detect and repair problem areas before they become issues
- 24-hour emergency leak response time
- Extend the life cycles of your roof and facility
- Available in TremCare Gold and TremCare Platinum package
IR/Drone Roof Diagnostics: Take the guesswork out of your next roof inspection.
- Save time and reduce expenses
- Pinpoint and fix roof problem areas
- Reduce energy use
- Evaluate roof conditions before warranties expire
- Secure accurate quotes for roof repair and replacement
Roof Cleaning: RoofTec™ system provides fast, thorough and eco-friendly roof surface cleaning.
- Minimum labor, maximum results, restoration ready
- Ideal choice for cleaning before restoration or repair
- Clean up to 40,000 sq. ft. in just eight hours
- Reduce water waste by up to 70%
- Keep your white roofs bright
Online Management Services: Instantly access everything you need to know about your entire rooftop system.
- Easy tracking and management of roofing assets
- Quick identification of priorities
- Support for budget decisions
- Consistent and accurate information
- 24/7 data accessibility and security
- Access to historical data
Air Barrier Audits: Identify where leaks occur and implement an energy-saving system.
- Reduce excessive energy consumption/li>
- Manage temperature and humidity control/li>
- Improve indoor air quality/li>
- Help control pest, odor and dirt infiltration/li>
- Eliminate condensation and moisture/li>
- Prevent ice dams on exterior structures