ANDERSON POWER PRODUCTS
Power Connector, Red, 1/0 Wire Size (AWG), 0.437" Max. Wire Dia.
- Item # 3BY25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6329G1
- Catalog Page # 923
- UNSPSC # 39121431
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.27 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This power connector features silver-plated, electrolytic copper contacts for low resistance and high conductivity. It is male/female, with 1-piece, impact-resistant, polycarbonate housing. Its Solid barrel contacts are flared for easy insertion of stripped wire or cables, and supported by tempered stainless steel leaf springs to maintain constant pressure and vibration resistance. The annealed barrel also helps to ensure even crimping.
- Item Power Connector
- Type Two Pole
- Wire Size (AWG) 1/0
- Amps 175
- Max. Wire Dia. 0.437"
- Cable Well Depth (In.) 0.75
- Color Red
- Function Rotate One Connector 180 Degrees to Connect to the Other
- Contacts Silver-plated Electrolytic Copper
- Material of Construction Polycarbonate
- Cross-Ref. to Brad Harrison 49150
- Cross-Reference to SMH SY6329G1
- Features 600V Continuous AC or DC Operation
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions