1/4"-20, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 8, 3/4 inL, Armor Coat Finish, 100 PK
- Item # 5DJR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UST237573
- Catalog Page # 2062
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.47 lbs.
Country of Origin Canada Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The hex head cap screw is a common fastener in construction and machine assembly. The screw head is designed to fit ratchet or spanner torque wrenches for tightening to exact specifications. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance. Grade 8 screws provide high tensile strength.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Armor Coat
- Dia./Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Fastener Length 3/4 in
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 3/4 in
- Head Height 1/8 in
- Head Width 1/2 in
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions