3/8 inx1 in O.D., USS Type A Wide Flat Washer, Steel, Through Hardened, Armor Coat, PK50
- Item # 5DKC6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UST237821
- Catalog Page # 2091
- UNSPSC # 31161807
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Armor Coat® Flat, Round Washers are coated to provide up to 10x more corrosion resistance than zinc plating in harsh environments. The washers' 2 smooth, hard, flat surfaces distribute the force/stress of a nut or bolt and also help to reduce friction and heat during the installation of a threaded fastener.• Rust resistant• Tensile strength: 150,000 psi
- Item USS Washer
- Flat Washer Type USS Type A Wide Flat Washer
- Washer Basic Material Steel
- System of Measurement Inch
- Washer Material Grade Through Hardened
- Fastener Finish Armor Coat
- Fits Bolt Sizes 3/8 in
- Washer Inside Dia. 7/16 in
- Washer Outside Dia. 1 in
- Thickness 0.0938 in
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.01 in
- Rockwell Hardness C38 to C45
- For Use With Screws and Studs
- Washer Standards ASME B18.221
- Package Quantity 50
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions