120/240V AC Open Dripproof Multi-Stage Booster Pump, 8-Stage, 3/4 in NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 45MW67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45MW67
- Catalog Page # 2650
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 42.6 lbs.
- Item Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Booster Pump Type Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- HP - Pumps 1/2 hp
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240V AC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Outlet Size - Pumps 3/4 in NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 3/4 in NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 120 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 8
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Pump Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical with Inlet Down
- Amps 7.8/3.9
- GPM @ 10 PSI 9.6
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Impeller Type Closed
- Max. Case Pressure 300 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel 304, Buna-N
- Wetted Materials 304 Stainless Steel,Cast Iron, Noryl, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon-Ceramic, Buna-N
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr
- Includes Manual
- Length 22 5/8 in
- Width 6 3/4 in
- Height 8 3/4 in
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C
- Suction Lift 10 ft
- GPM @ 20 PSI 8
- GPM @ 40 PSI 7
- GPM @ 60 PSI 5.7
- GPM @ 80 PSI 4
- GPM @ 100 PSI 2
- Frame 56J
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.