Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Hand Operated Drum Pump, Siphon, Basic Pump with Spout, For Container Type Bucket, Pail
- Item # 38Y789
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 38Y789
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 40151529
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.19 lbs.
Country of Origin India Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) hand drum pumps are used specifically with DEF to maintain purity when filling the reservoir of a diesel engine's Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system. These pumps are certified to ISO standards that regulate the handling, transportation, and storage of DEF. They are used for dispensing and transferring small volumes of DEF when servicing late model trucks and SUVs as well as SCR-based stationary industrial systems that operate on diesel fuel.Hand drum pumps are manually powered devices operated by a crank, lever, or other mechanism to draw fluids out of a container. They allow pumping where there's no access to a power source and are ideal for dispensing and transferring small amounts of fluid. Sometimes called a manual or rotary drum pump, these hand-operated pumps connect to an adapter that allows the shaft of the pump to be mounted through the bung hole of a drum or other container.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Siphon
- Pump Package Type Basic Pump with Spout
- For Container Size 5 gal.
- For Container Type Bucket, Pail
- Housing Material - Pumps Polyethylene
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- Max. Flow Rate 2 gpm @ 120 strokes
- Max. Viscosity 500 SSU
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Compatible Chemicals Ethyl (Ethanol), Isopropyl (Isopropanol), Antifreeze (Coolant), Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%), Fresh Water, Salt Water, Deionized Water, Motor Oil, DEF, Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Not Recommended Chemicals Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Kerosene, Diesel Fuel, Lithium Grease
- Includes Discharge Hose No
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD 7/8"
- Includes Suction Tube Yes
- Suction Tube OD 5/8"
- Suction Tube Length 15-1/4"
- Metered No
- Includes Bung Adapter Yes
- Bung Connection Dia. 1-1/2"
- Adapter Material Polyethylene
- Includes Nozzle No
- Includes Spout Yes
- Power Source Hand Operated
- Wetted Materials Polyethylene
- For Use With Water Based Fluids , Detergents , Waxes, Soaps , Antifreeze
- Features Built In Anti Siphon Vent Cap
- Includes Pump with Vent Cap and Corrugated Flexible Discharge Tube
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?