Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Hand Operated Drum Pump, Piston, Basic Pump with Spout, For Container Type Bucket, Drum, Pail
- Item # 3BY45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3BY45
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 40151529
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Automotive fluids, fuel, and oil hand drum pumps are designed for dispensing and transferring small volumes of fluids such as diesel fuel, coolant, washer fluid, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, and engine oil. These pumps are commonly used during automotive service and fleet maintenance to drain fuel tanks and remove spent fluids from vehicles and engine-powered machinery.Hand drum pumps are manually powered devices operated by a crank, lever, or other mechanism to draw fluids out of a container. They allow pumping where there's no access to a power source and are ideal for dispensing and transferring small amounts of fluid. Sometimes called a manual or rotary drum pump, these hand-operated pumps connect to an adapter that allows the shaft of the pump to be mounted through the bung hole of a drum or other container.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Package Type Basic Pump with Spout
- For Container Size 15 gal, 30 gal, 5 gal, 55 gal
- For Container Type Bucket, Drum, Pail
- Housing Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- Max. Flow Rate 8 oz. per stroke
- Max. Viscosity 4000 SSU
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Compatible Chemicals Ethyl (Ethanol), Isopropyl (Isopropanol), Antifreeze (Coolant), Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel Fuel, Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%), Fresh Water, Salt Water, Deionized Water, Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Not Recommended Chemicals Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), DEF
- Includes Discharge Hose No
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD 5/8"
- Includes Suction Tube Yes
- Suction Tube OD 5/8"
- Suction Tube Length 15-1/2", 16-1/2" or 32-1/4"
- Metered No
- Includes Bung Adapter Yes
- Bung Connection Dia. 3/4", 2"
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Includes Nozzle No
- Includes Spout Yes
- Power Source Hand Operated
- Self-Priming Yes
- Seal Material Repairable Packing Unit
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- For Use With Water, Water-based Liquids, and Detergents
- Features Light Weight
- Includes Suction And Discharge Tubes, Metering Kit, 2" Bung Adapter
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?