DEWALT ENGINEERED BY POWERS
Flanged Hollow Wall Anchor, Plastic, #6 to #12 x 1-3/16", 100 PK
- Item # 54TV26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 07582-PWR
- Catalog Page # 2170
- UNSPSC # 31162103
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.24 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Corrosion-resistant polyethylene Flanged Wall Anchors are ideal for light-duty applications in hollow walls, brick, and block.
- Item Wall Anchor
- Wall Anchor Type Hollow Wall Anchor
- Wall Anchor Style Flanged
- Anchor Material Plastic
- Anchor Screw Thread Dia. #6 to #12
- Anchor Size #6 to #12 x 1-3/16"
- Anchor Length 1-3/16"
- Drill Size 1/4"
- Grip Range 1/4 to 3/8"
- Min. Hole Depth 1-9/16"
- Min. Thread Length 1-3/8"
- Wall Thickness 1/8" to 1/2"
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.) 190 Concrete, 80 Drywall
- Features Max. Allowable Load 35 lb. (1/2" Drywall) Maximum Allowable Load for Drywall (1/2") and Plaster is Based On 2:1 Safety Factor Using An Average of Ultimate Tension and Shear Loads, Maximum Allowable Load for Concrete (4,000 PSI), Block (C-90) and Brick is Based On 4:1 Safety Factor Using An Average of Ultimate Tension and Shear Loads
- Use With Block, Brick, Concrete, Drywall, Plaster
- Package Quantity 100
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions