Hydraulic Hose Assembly, Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 3125 psi, Fitting Type FJIC x FJIC
- Item # 2F687
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # R2-12-72F
- Catalog Page # 2481
- UNSPSC # 40142005
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.55 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These Eaton Aeroquip FC579 hydraulic hose assemblies are suitable for high-pressure applications and have crimped-on rubber strain relief on their ends that helps extend the hoses' life. They have an abrasion-resistant SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber) tube and cover and are reinforced with two layers of steel wire braids for strength. The hose exhibits low volumetric expansion under pressure, which helps maintain the efficiency of the hydraulic system. These hydraulic hose assemblies are used for hydraulic jacking applications with petroleum- and water-based fluids. They come with fittings installed on both ends and are ready to connect to compatible equipment.Hydraulic hose assemblies come with fittings installed on both ends for connecting the hoses to compatible equipment. Hydraulic hoses are used for transferring fluids in petroleum- and water-based hydraulic systems commonly found on industrial, mining, and manufacturing equipment. These hoses are reinforced to maximize their strength.
- Item Hydraulic Hose Assembly
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/4"
- Hose Outside Dia. 1-1/16"
- Hose Length 6 ft.
- Hose Tube Material Synthetic Rubber
- Hose Cover Material Synthetic Rubber
- Hose Reinforcement Type Braid
- Hose Reinforcement Material Carbon Steel
- Hose Color Black
- Series EC215
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 3125 psi
- Safety Factor 4:1
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Standards SAE J517C 100R2
- Hose Configuration Coupled Assembly
- Hose Fitting A Size 1-1/16"
- Hose Fitting B Size 1-1/16"
- Hose Fitting A Material Carbon Steel
- Hose Fitting B Material Carbon Steel
- Hose Fitting A Type FJIC
- Hose Fitting B Type FJIC
- Compatible Chemicals Ethylene Glycol, Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid (Petroleum), Hydraulic Fluid (Synthetic), Fresh Water, Salt Water, Motor Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Lithium Grease, Air, Fuel Oil, Lubricated Air, Mineral Oil
- Not Recommended Chemicals Acetic Acid (Glacial), Acetic Acid 20%, Acetic Acid 80%, Chromic Acid 5%, Chromic Acid 10%, Chromic Acid 30%, Chromic Acid 50%, Citric Acid 50%, Formic Acid, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (20%), 0, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (100%), Hydrofluoric Acid (20%), Hydrofluoric Acid (75%), Hydrofluoric Acid 100%, Nitric Acid (10% Solution), Nitric Acid (20% Solution), Nitric Acid (50% Solution), Nitric Acid (Concentrated Solution), Phosphoric Acid (40% Solution), Sulfuric Acid (to 10%), Sulfuric Acid (10% - 75%), Sulfuric Acid (75% - 100%), Acetone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions