Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
1/2"-13, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 2"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 10 PK
- Item # 23KZ75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # U01200.050.0200
- Catalog Page # 2056
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.37 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The thick, hexagonal head design on these steel cap screws is engineered for tightening with a wrench. Use in pretapped holes or with nuts. Grade 5 steel construction offers strength and moderate flexibility, allowing the screws to withstand shear force better than Grade 8 screws.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 1/2"-13
- Fastener Length 2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1-1/4"
- Head Height 5/16"
- Head Width 3/4"
- Proof Load 74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C19 to C30
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions