Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
3/8"-16, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 1"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 50 PK
- Item # 38TM20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N01200.037.0100
- Catalog Page # 2059
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.05 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Finding the right screw for your project is essential. This hex-head cap screw is a small but critical part that helps keep your production running smoothly. It features a thick, hexagonal head with a washer face under the head to provide an ample bearing surface for tightening with a wrench. This secure yet removable general purpose threaded fastener is designed for insertion in pretapped holes or for use with nuts. Minimum thread length is calculated using the screw’s length. The formula is dia. X 2 + 1/4”.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Fastener Length 1"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1"
- Head Height 15/64"
- Head Width 9/16"
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Proof Load 74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C19 to C30
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions