Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
5/16"-18, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 1-1/2"L, Plain Finish, 100 PK
- Item # 38WJ47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N01000.031.0150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.95 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These hex head screws each feature a thick, hexagonal head designed for tightening with a wrench. Use in pretapped holes or with nuts. Grade 5 steel construction offers strength and moderate flexibility. The screws are hardened, yet more malleable than Grade 8, allowing them to withstand shear force.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 5/16"-18
- Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 7/8"
- Head Height 13/64"
- Head Width 1/2"
- Proof Load 74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C19 to C30
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions