Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
Aluminum Knurled Flanged Rivet Nut 0.58 in L, 1/4"-20 Dia./Thread Size, 50 PK
- Item # 5NNR7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # U69315.025.0165
- Catalog Page # 2136
- UNSPSC # 31161714
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.17 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Aluminum rivet nuts allow you to install a strong threaded insert from one side of sheet metal, tubing, extrusions, and other materials too brittle to support a tapped hole. They provide a threaded insert for screws and bolts. Driving in the rod or bolt causes the end of the rivet nut to anchor itself to the panel or part.
- Item Rivet Nut
- System of Measurement Inch
- Basic Material Aluminum
- Open End/Closed End Open End
- Rivet Nut Type Knurled Flanged
- Dia./Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Length 0.58 in
- Drill Size 25/64 in
- Grip Range 0.027 in to 0.165 in
- Hole Size 0.39 in
- Head Height 0.04 in
- Head Dia. 0.5 in
- Body Dia. 0.39 in
- Flange Dia. 0.5 in
- Application Used To Securely Fasten Metals, Fiberglass Or Rigid Plastic Materials By Creating Permanent Threads, Ideal For Materials Considered Too Thin For Tapered Threads
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions