Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
Steel Coiled Tension Snap Safety Pin, Zinc Plated Finish, 1/4 in Pin Dia.
- Item # 5VU70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # U39681.025.0300
- Catalog Page # 2152
- UNSPSC # 31163201
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Coiled tension snap pin is also called a linch or lock pin. It uses spring resistance to stay closed, even with lateral movement. You can use this pin for securing hitch pins and gates in place of clevis or cotter pin combinations.
- Item Safety Pin
- Safety Pin Type Coiled Tension Snap
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Not Graded
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Pin Dia. 1/4 in
- Usable Length 3 in
- Dia. Tolerance +0.243/-0.248 in
- Length Tolerance 0.125 in
- Overall Length 3 11/16 in
- Wire Dia. 0.091 in
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions