Grainger Choice ProductFABORY
Steel Knurled Flanged Rivet Nut 0.684 in L, 1/4"-20 Dia./Thread Size, 40 PK
- Item # 5NNP3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # U69135.025.0260
- Catalog Page # 2136
- UNSPSC # 31161714
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.42 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed for securely fastening metals, these steel rivet nuts feature a 1-piece, internally threaded and counterbored tubular design that can be anchored entirely from one side. They provide a strong, threaded insert on materials too thin or brittle to support a tapped hole.
- Item Rivet Nut
- System of Measurement Inch
- Basic Material Steel
- Open End/Closed End Open End
- Rivet Nut Type Knurled Flanged
- Dia./Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Length 0.684 in
- Drill Size 25/64 in
- Grip Range 0.165 in to 0.26 in
- Hole Size 0.39 in
- Head Height 0.04 in
- Head Dia. 0.49 in
- Body Dia. 0.39 in
- Flange Dia. 0.492 in
- Application Used To Securely Fasten Metals, Fiberglass Or Rigid Plastic Materials By Creating Permanent Threads, Ideal For Materials Considered Too Thin For Tapered Threads
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions