PVC Flexible Coupling, For Pipe Size 3/4 in x 3/4 in, 1-3/64" Inside Dia.
- Item # 2ZJ91
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1056-075
- Catalog Page # 2821
- UNSPSC # 39121421
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This FERNCO straight flexible coupling is ideal for cast iron, plastic, copper, steel, or lead to cast iron, plastic, copper, steel, or lead pipe. The coupling consists of an elastomeric polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sleeve and 2 series 300 stainless steel clamps. This model is not for use in pressure or potable water applications.
- Item Flexible Coupling
- Pipe Fitting Material PVC
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 3/4" x 3/4"
- Standards ASTM D5926
- Fitting Length 2-3/8"
- Inside Dia. 1-3/64"
- Max. Pressure 4.3 psi
- Band Material 300 Stainless Steel
- Resistant To Chemicals, Fungus Growth and Normal Sewer Gases, Ultraviolet Rays
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?