Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
1/2"-13, Aluminum Hex Head Cap Screw, Not Graded, 2-1/2"L, Plain Finish, 10 PK
- Item # 1YB84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1YB84
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Hex head cap screws are typically used to create a bolted joint, in which a threaded shaft exactly fits a corresponding tapped hole or nut. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance.These screws are manufactured with aluminum, which helps them resist corrosion and moisture. Aluminum offers the strength of mild steel at one-third of the weight.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Aluminum
- Material Grade Not Graded
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 1/2"-13
- Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1-1/4"
- Head Height 5/16"
- Head Width 3/4"
- Tensile Strength 68,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness B75
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions