Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
Fully Threaded Stud, 316 Stainless Steel, 1/2"-13, 3 in Length, PK 5
- Item # 4RDZ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45987
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161619
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
316 stainless steel fully threaded rods and studs have higher corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, making them a good choice for applications in salt-water and chlorine environments.Stainless steel fully threaded rods and studs are fasteners that provide high strength when mounting and securing components in assemblies or structures. They have higher corrosion resistance than steel threaded rods and studs and are ideal for use in wet environments where male threads are needed for the full fastener length.
- Item Fully Threaded Stud
- System of Measurement Inch
- Threaded Rod Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Threaded Rod Finish Plain
- Thread Size 1/2"-13
- Length 3 in
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Threaded Rod Thread Type UNC
- Min. Tensile Strength 75,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness B85 Min
- Thread Class 1A
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions