General Purpose Lubricant, -50° to 350°F, No Additives, Net Fill 11 oz, Aerosol Can
- Item # 6Y744
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00216
- Catalog Page # 2438
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Lubricant Application General Purpose Lubricant
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Brand LPS
- Series LPS 2
- Net Fill 11 oz
- Container Size 16 oz
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Lubricant Base Mineral Oil
- Primary Additive No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- NSF Rating H2 No Food Contact
- 50 State VOC Compliant Yes
- VOC Content 0 %
- Lubricant Color Brown
- Odorless No
- Flammability Flammable
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol (Category 1)
- Flash Point 174.2 Degrees F
- Standards NSF Registration #129026
- Military Standard MIL-C-23411A, MIL-C-81309D Type III, MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3 Class
- USDA Certified Biobased Product No
- Operating Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. Range 301 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.