Rust Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 175 °F Max. Operating Temp., 1 gal Can
- Item # 20Y605
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03128
- Catalog Page # 2443
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 7.65 lbs.
- Item Rust Inhibitor
- NSF Rating H2 No Food Contact
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Moderate
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Can
- Container Size 1 gal
- Series LPS 3
- Lubricant Color Brown
- Chemical Base Petroleum Distillates
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 76 %
- Flash Point 104.5 Degrees F
- Standards AIMS 09-08-000 Type I Grade 2, MIL-C-0083933A, MIL-C-16173D-Grade 2
- Application Aircraft Fuselages; Battery Terminals; Cables; Cargo Sections; Chains; Elevators; Interior Sections of Vehicle Doors. Works as a paint Primer over rust
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, and IL.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20Y601LPS