3/8"-16 Non-Flange Drop-In Anchor, 1 9/16 inL x 1/2 in Dia., 25 PK
- Item # 30PK16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1338000
- Catalog Page # 2166
- UNSPSC # 31162101
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Drop-in anchors for use in pipe hanging, mounting valve and pipe, machinery mounting, anchoring shelf, and insulation applications, in concrete materials or solid concrete base materials. UL and FM Listed.
Note: For load capacities in structural lightweight aggregate concrete, refer to ICBO Report No. 1372. Safe working loads for single installations under static loading should not exceed 25% of the ultimate load conditions. Drop-in anchor setting tool must be purchased separately.
- Item Drop-In Anchor
- Drop-In Anchor Type Non-Flange
- Anchor Material Steel
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Anchor Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Anchor Dia. 1/2 in
- Anchor Length 1 9/16 in
- Thread Depth 1/2 in
- Bolt Dia. 3/8 in
- Drill Bit Size 1/2 in
- Min. Hole Depth 1 9/16 in
- Installation Turns Until Set Tool Shoulders On Anchor Lip
- Ultimate Shear in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 3,714
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 3,714
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.) 3,957
- Ultimate Tension in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 4,391
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 4,824
- Drive Tools 4XMF3
- Meets/Exceeds U.S. GOV G.S.A. FF-S-325 GR VIII, Type 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions