3" Zinc Alloy Double Expansion Anchor, 5/8" Internal Thread Dia., 5 PK
- Item # 22A676
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6210000
- Catalog Page # 2163
- UNSPSC # 31162107
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Machine screw expansion anchors are suitable for medium to heavy loads in dead, variable, or vibratory conditions in all types of masonry and natural stone. They help provide quick installation of lightweight fixtures, and are not affected by chemicals or moisture. Minimum embedment equals anchor length.
Note: Screw length needs to be at least the length of the anchor plus the thickness of the material.
- Item Double Expansion Anchor
- Expansion Anchor Type Machine Screw Double Expansion Anchor
- Anchor Material Zinc Alloy
- Anchor Dia. 1"
- Anchor Internal Thread Dia. 5/8"
- Anchor Length 3"
- Screw Size 5/8-11
- Internal Thread Size 5/8-11
- Anchor Drill Size 1"
- Min. Embedment 3"
- Ultimate Shear in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 10700
- Ultimate Tension in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 12050
- Use With Machine Screws
- Application Concrete and Block
- Package Quantity 5
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions