Mobil ATF D/M, 1 qt., ISO 36.5
- Item # 5XB55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 123130
- Catalog Page # 897
- UNSPSC # 15121508
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Mobil™ ATF D/M provides excellent oxidation and friction stability, antiwear properties, and low-temperature fluidity desired for most automatic transmissions. • Helps resist chemical deterioration over long service periods. • High viscosity index for adequate lubrication in hot weather or low temperatures. • Protects against rusting and corrosion. • Effective antifoaming agents. • Won’t harm synthetic rubber seal materials. • Controlled friction properties.
- Item Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Type Dex-III/Mer
- Size 1 qt.
- Color Red
- Container Type Bottle
- Flash Point (F) 356
- Pour Point (F) Negative 45 Degrees
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 176.5
- Viscosity Index 183
- For Use With General Motors and Ford
- Application Automatic Transmissions
- Standards Ford Mercon ATF, GM Dexron III H Specification, Ford ESP-M2C166H, Ford ESP-M2C138CJ
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?