Brass Shim Stock Roll, 260 Grade, 0.0030" Thickness, ±0.0003" Thickness Tolerance
- Item # 3L492
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17240
- Catalog Page # 2179
- UNSPSC # 31231401
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Shim stock is easy to form and fabricate. Shim rolls can be cut, stamped, bored, milled, sheared, and drilled into almost any shape required to make custom shims.
- Item - Shim Stock Shim Stock Roll
- Shim Material Brass
- Grade 260
- Shim Thickness 0.003"
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0003"
- Shim Width 6"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.008"
- Shim Length 100"
- Length Tolerance +3/-0.125"
- Shim Temper Half Hard
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 57,000
- Rockwell Hardness 30T 56-68
- Application General Maintenance Fields where Corrosion Problems Exist
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM-B19, ASTM-B36, SAE-CA-260, CDA-260
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions