Music Wire Gauge, 651 ft. L, 292,000 psi, 0.024" / 0.610mm Thickness
- Item # 5XE93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29024
- Catalog Page # 2191
- UNSPSC # 31151803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Sold in 1-lb. coils, this stainless steel wire is spring-tempered for industrial uses including wire forms, control linkages, springs, armature binding, and ceramic cutting. It offers excellent corrosion resistance with a smooth-finish.
- Item Music Wire
- Material Type 302 Spring Tempered, Full Hard, Stainless Steel
- Min. Tensile Strength 292,000 psi
- Total Length 651 ft.
- Package Type Dispenser Box
- Thickness 0.024" / 0.61mm
- Feet per Lb. 651
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0005"
- Application For Springs, Wire Forms, Control Linkages, Armature Binding, Ceramic Cutting and a Variety of Industrial Uses
- Pack Count 1
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM A555, A313, and A580, AMS 5688
- Package Weight 1 lb.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions