Steel Arbor Shim, 1008-1010 Grade, 0.0100" Thickness, ±0.00075" Thickness Tolerance
- Item # 5FY47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 25110
- Catalog Page # 2180
- UNSPSC # 31163301
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Provide fast, accurate spacing of grinding tools, saws, gang cutters, slitting blades, and milling cutters; precision thicknesses ensure accurate results. Arbor shims do not have keyways.
- Round Shim Type Arbor Shim
- Shim Material Steel
- Grade 1008-1010
- Shim Thickness 0.01"
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.00075"
- Inside Dia. 0.375"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance +0.011"
- Outside Dia. 0.625"
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +/-0.002"
- Shim Temper Full Hard
- Color Brown
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 80,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness B90
- Meets/Exceeds AISI 1008-1010
- Package Quantity 10
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions