Steel Shim Stock Roll, 1008-1010 Grade, 0.0150" Thickness, ±0.00075" Thickness Tolerance
- Item # 3L465
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 16530
- Catalog Page # 2179
- UNSPSC # 31231402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Shim stock is easy to form and fabricate. Shim rolls can be cut, stamped, bored, milled, sheared, and drilled into almost any shape required to make custom shims.
- Item - Shim Stock Shim Stock Roll
- Shim Material Steel
- Grade 1008-1010
- Shim Thickness 0.015"
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.00075"
- Shim Width 6"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.005"
- Shim Length 100"
- Length Tolerance +3/-0.25"
- Shim Temper Full Hard
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 80,000
- Rockwell Hardness B90
- Application General Shimming Applications and Tool Die Fields where Hardness, Flatness and Accuracy are Required
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM-A109, AISI-1008/AISI-1010
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions