Fully Threaded Rod, Steel, 3/8"-16, 10 ft. Length
- Item # 2HAP6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H104 3/8x10
- Catalog Page # 316
- UNSPSC # 31161618
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Low-strength steel fully threaded rods and studs provide good strength and durability for everyday fastening applications.Steel fully threaded rods and studs are fasteners that provide good strength and durability for a variety of everyday fastening applications. They are made to meet certain strength requirements, indicated by an ASTM grade rating (inch fasteners) or a class rating (metric fasteners). These steel fasteners have males threads running their entire length for full engagement of nuts when assembling components.
- Item Fully Threaded Rod
- System of Measurement Inch
- Threaded Rod Material Steel
- Threaded Rod Finish Gold Galvanized
- Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Length 10 ft.
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Threaded Rod Thread Type UNC
- Rockwell Hardness Not Rated
- Temp. Range Not Rated
- Thread Class 2A
- Yield Strength 40,053 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions