Valvoline, Dexron/Merc, 1 Gal
- Item # 1UCB6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 773636
- Catalog Page # 897
- UNSPSC # 15121501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 7.55 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Valvoline™ DEX/MERC ATF automatic transmission fluid is formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology. Both General Motors and Ford have qualified this high-quality, friction-modified lubricant. Low-temperature fluidity is beneficial in both electronic- and hydraulic-controlled transmission and transaxles. • Friction stability helps maintain consistent shift performance. • Protects against wear and high-temperature breakdown, and resists thickening due to high temperature. • Helps provide smooth shift performance where DEXRON™-III or a MERCON® fluid is specified. • Meets tests for wear protection and shudder resistance.
- Item Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Type Dex-III/Mer
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Can
- Flash Point (F) 360
- Pour Point (F) -42
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 7.3
- For Use With General Motors and Ford
- Application Automatic Transmissions
- Standards Mercon(R), Dexron(R)III, Ford M2C138-CJ, Ford M2C166-H, Caterpiller TO-2, Allison C-4, Allison TES-389
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?