Grainger Choice ProductWESTWARD
Jobber Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 1/8", Drill Bit Point Angle 135°, Cobalt, Straw/Bronze
- Item # 401J55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 401J55
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.007 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 1/8"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.125
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining Cobalt
- Finish - Machining Straw/Bronze
- Drill Bit Point Angle 135 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Split Point
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 1-5/8"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 1-5/8"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 1/8"
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Drill Length Class Jobber Length
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Standards ASME
- Material Grade - Machining High Performance
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions