1" Flat Sash Polyurethane Foam Foam Brush, Firm, for All Paints and Coatings, 1 EA
- Item # 38UX04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3102-1
- Catalog Page # 1617
- UNSPSC # 31211904
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Wooster Brush Co.'s Acme 3102 foam brush has a dense polyurethane foam head with a beveled end to help you apply a smooth finish with no brush marks. This handy paint brush is made with a lightweight dowel-style wood handle. It can be used with all paints, varnishes, and stains, but is not for use with shellac or lacquer.
- Item Foam Brush
- Brush Style Flat Sash
- Basic Coating Type All Paints and Coatings
- Brush Size 1"
- Basic Bristle Material Synthetic
- Bristle Material Polyurethane Foam
- Basic Handle Material Wood
- Bristle Stiffness Firm
- Paint Base Type Oil, Water
- Brush Thickness 9/16"
- Bristle Length 1-1/2"
- Handle Material Wood
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions